Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A quick message from the ghost writer...

I'm Joe's oldest daughter.  I've been helping my dad document his travels via this blog.  We communicate each night and I write the entry for that day.  I was out of town this weekend, so the post from Friday and Saturday haven't gotten put on the blog.  My dad and Earl are fine and are making good progress on their journey.  I should have them both up by the end of the day.

This blog has gotten tremendous traffic in its short existence.  The most recent days have had over 400 page views!  We have readers from Alaska, Germany and Russia.

I'll get to typing!

Megan

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Megan....I thought it was Mara...sorry. You are doing great job and we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mara's running the facebook side! Its a team effort. - Megan

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the "missing two days!" I've been wondering what was going on then saw your 5K pics...(congrats by the way) Glad things are going well for Joe and crew!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! I've checked the blog a couple times each day and prayed there were no serious problems.

    ReplyDelete